Baltimore is a great town to find free and fun things to do. Here are Baltimore on the Cheap’s top picks for some of the best free activities throughout the year. Hit us up in the comments with your thoughts on other activities and attractions to add. The Baltimore Museum of Art: The BMA is home to an internationally renowned collection of
Celebrate the 80th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz, the story of Dorothy, her dog Toto and their adventures in the land of Oz, by watching it on the big screen. The historic Senator Theatre is showing it on four dates in March.
This 1939 film, starring Judy Garland, is considered by many to be one of the greatest film in cinematic history. According to the Library of Congress, it is the most seen film in movie history. If you’ve never had the chance to see it on the big screen, here’s your chance.
This film showing is part of Senator Theatre’s Revivals series.
- Where: The Senator Theatre – 5904 York Rd, Baltimore
- When: March 20, 24, 25 and 26
- Time: 7:30pm on March 20th | 10am on March 24th | 1pm on March 25th | 9:30pm on March 26th
- Cost: $7 – $10
You may also like:
- Get discount tickets to 11 great comedy acts
- AMC Theatres Stubs program offers savings
- How to enjoy $5 Ticket Tuesdays at AMC Theatres
- 8 Superstar Ways to Save at Regal Cinemas
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter