Like vintage jewelry? Looking for a unique gift? The Walters Art Museum will be hosting a Vintage Jewelry and Accessories sale on November 29, 30, and December 1.
The Women’s Committee will be selling gently used jewelry and accessories during a 3-day (inventory permitting) pop-up shop in the Level 1 Lobby. Proceeds from the sale will support education programs and exhibitions at the Walters.
While you’re there, you can enjoy the wonde1rful exhibits at the museum — admission is always free. The Walters Art Museum is located in Baltimore’s historic Mount Vernon Cultural District, about one mile north of the Inner Harbor and downtown business district. A parking lot is conveniently located across the street from the museum at Centre and Cathedral Streets.
- Where: The Walters Art Museum — 600 N Charles St, Baltimore
- When: November 29, 30 & December 1
- Time: 5pm – 8:30pm on Nov. 29 | 11am – 4pm on Nov. 30 & Dec. 1
- Cost: Free admission
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter!
You may also like:
- Baltimore Vintage Flea Holiday Sip & Shop
- Holiday Sip and Shop at The Shops at Kenilworth
- 60 gift card bonus offers for 2018
- German Christmas Village returns to Baltimore