No exclusive membership required, everyone is welcome at this family-friendly club.
Cinemark, once again, opens the doors on its Summer Movie Clubhouse with 10 family-friendly flicks for $5, when purchased in advance.
Five dollar punch cards are available at participating theatre’s box office or online. Without a punch card, it’s still a blockbuster savings at $1 per flick.
The 10-week film fest runs from May 21 to Aug. 9, with screenings at various start times and days of the week — depending on the location.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
There are two participating theaters in the Baltimore area:
- Cinemark Towson & XD — 111 East Joppa Rd., Towson
- Cinemark Egyption & XD — 7000 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD
For more participating theaters, click here.
The 2018 film line-up includes:
- Paddington 2
- The Emoji Movie
- The Boss Baby
- The LEGO Ninjango Movie
- Smurfs: The Lost Village
- My Little Pony: The Movie
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
- Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature
(Note: The order of screenings varies by location.)
Punch cards are only valid at theater where originally purchased for one screening per week and are non-transferable.
For added savings, print your theatre’s schedule for a coupon at the bottom of the page — $2 off any large popcorn or fountain drink.
Other articles you may like:
- $1 Kid Flicks This Summer at Regal Cinemas
- Free Family Fun Day kicks of for the Summer on May 19
- Save on admission to the Baltimore Museum of Industry
- National Aquarium Half-Price Friday Nights