The St. Elizabeth of Hungary Summer Carnival returns on August 25 with fun, family-friendly entertainment. Admission is free, and the activities include low cost games, live entertainment by The Readys, a Beer Garden, Kids Zone, a pet costume contest, a pie-eating contest, a flea market and more! The Zipline is back to, so kids and adults can take a ride through Patterson Park.
- Where: Patterson Park — across from the church at 2700 East Baltimore Street
- When: Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Time: 1pm – 7pm (Zipline rides are from 2pm – 7pm)
- Cost: Free admission
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free & cheap events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter!
Other articles you may like:
- Free Family Fun Day
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with Kids in Baltimore
- Baltimore splash pads, fountains and pools to cool off for free (or almost free)
- Free outdoor movies around Baltimore 2018
- National Aquarium Half-Price Friday Nights