Family Fun Night at Port Discovery is a great way for the whole family to explore Port Discovery for only $2 per person. On Friday, November 16 and December 21, visit between 4pm and 8pm to get reduced admission (Regular admission is $15.95.). Members and children under two can always enter free.
- Create & Read in the BGE StudioWorkshop
- Learn about – and try out – the science behind your favorite circus tricks in Circus Science with Mr. Greg at 5pm
- Explore a new story – and put your imagination to work – in Circle Time, featuring stories and singalongs at 6pm
- Learn about the basics of animal care from the MD SPCA
- And more!
- Where: Port Discovery — 35 Market Place, Baltimore
- When: November 16 & December 21
- Times: 4pm – 8pm
- Cost: $2 per person (members and kids under 2 are free)
- Please note: Tickets must be purchased at the door for this event — online ticket sales are not available. No discounts, coupons or additional promotions can be combined with this offer.
Another way to save at Port Discovery is to visit on Thrifty Tuesdays and Thursdays. Admission on Tuesdays and Thursdays through December 20, 2018 is $10 per person, which is more than $5 off the general admission. This special rate is good for visits between 1pm and 4:30pm on these days.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free & cheap events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter
You may also be interested in:
- Miracle on 34th Street Arrives November 24
- German-inspired Christmas Village returns to Baltimore
- AVAM’s annual Bazaart holiday market returns
- Free jewelry making workshops
- 18 Free (or Cheap) things to do with the kids in Baltimore
- Baltimore on the Cheap’s Calendar of Events