When a business changes its loyalty program, it’s usually not the best for customers. Typically, it means fewer benefits and rewards are more difficult to earn.
However, Papa John’s changes to its Papa Rewards make the loyalty program tastier, namely because members earn points five times faster. Previously, customers earned one point for every $5 spent. Now, it’s one point for every dollar spent.
In addition, here are the additional notable changes:
- Receive $10 Papa Dough for every 75 points earned.
- Earn points on any order placed on the web, app, by phone or in-store.
- No limit on the amount of points earned per transaction.
- Redeem Papa Dough rewards on any menu item — online or in-store.
- For current members, all existing points were increased five-fold to align with the new point structure.
To celebrate the changes, all members (new and current) will receive a FREE order of Cheesesticks with any $12 purchase online through January 27, 2019. (The minimum purchase may vary by location.)
Find more food deals here.
The post Papa John’s changes Papa John’s Rewards Program, free cheese sticks for all appeared first on Living On The Cheap.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.