Join Mayor Catherine E. Pugh, PANDORA Jewelry, and Waterfront Partnership to officially open the PANDORA Ice Rink on Friday, November 16 at 4:45pm. Located just above the Inner Harbor Amphitheater, the rink will be open for skating through January 21, 2019.
Get there early for the opening, the first 100 people get to skate for free!
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free & cheap events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter
The Grand Opening Celebration includes:
- Performances by The Voice 2017 semi-finalist Davon Fleming and The Sound Kids Choir
- Ice Skating Fire Performers
- Cookies & Hot Chocolate while they last
- The first 100 attendees will enjoy free ice-skating and skate rental
- Where: Top of the Amphitheater, Inner Harbor — 201 E. Pratt St., Baltimore
- When: Friday, November 16, 2018
- Time: 4:45pm – 7pm
- Cost: Free for the first 100 people | Adults $10 | Seniors/Children/Military $9 | Skate rental $4
- Hours throughout the season vary. Check here for hours of operation.
Other special events at PANDORA Ice Rink:
- Skate with Santa every Sunday afternoon in December from 1pm to 3pm. Rink admission is required to skate with Santa.
- Chanukah on Ice on December 2 from 2:30pm to 5pm. Skate to Chanukah music then head to McKeldin Square for the Chanukah festival and Menora lighting at 5pm.
- National Christmas Card Day on December 9 from 1pm – 3pm. Write a Christmas card, make a wish list, and Skate with Santa.
- College Night on December 22 from 6pm to 8pm. Sport your university swag and bring your college ID for free skate rental.
- New Year’s Eve, December 31, the rink is open until 12:30am. Skate late and watch the fireworks from the ice rink. Starting at 9pm, the first 100 people to the ice rink receive noisemakers. The Penguin Pad keeps visitors warm with fire pits and nearby food and beverages.
- Skate with a Superhero on January 6 from 1pm to 3pm. Dress like your favorite superhero and get a special gift.
- SkateFest on January 10 from 6pm to 8pm. $5.00 admission and skate rental. Proceeds and donations benefit Special Olympics of Maryland.
- Princess Skate on January 19 from 2pm to 4pm. Dress like your favorite princess or prince and get a free crown.
- Closing Glow Party on January 21 from 6pm to 8pm. Celebrate the end of another great Winter Season and take one last spin on the ice.
Ice Rink Discounts:
National Aquarium Members: Show your National Aquarium membership card at the ice rink and enjoy a special $10 rate (includes admission & skate rental) *valid for up to 4 people per membership card per day. Not valid with any other discount or special offer.
Port Discovery Children’s Museum Members: Show your Port Discovery membership card and enjoy a special $10 rate (includes admission & skate rental) *valid for up to 4 people per membership card per day. Not valid with any other discount or special offer.
You may also be interested in:
- German-inspired Christmas Village returns to Baltimore
- Baltimore on the Cheap’s Calendar of Events
- 18 free (or cheap) things to do with kids in Baltimore
- Guide to Christmas Holiday shows and concerts in Baltimore
- 60 gift card bonus offers for 2018