M&T Bank sponsors Half-Price Friday Nights year-round at the National Aquarium in Baltimore. Every Friday after 5 pm, you can visit the 20,000 plus critters and award winning exhibits. Tickets are available on line or Friday evenings on site.
- Where: National Aquarium — 501 East Pratt Street, Baltimore
- When: Every Friday
- Time: 5pm – 8pm
- Cost: $12.45 – $19.95
The National Aquarium offers discounted validation for two local garages. For more information, visit the parking page or download the Aquarium app.
Other articles you may like:
- Great Free Attractions in Baltimore
- 18 free (or cheap) things to do with kids in Baltimore
- Free museum admission with Museums on Us
- Free and cheap things to do this weekend around Baltimore
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter
The National Aquarium
501 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202