It’s that time of year again. The largest light show in Baltimore City will usher in the holiday season when the lights come to life on Saturday, November 24, 2018 at 6pm. This Charm City tradition is famously known for its neighborhood houses decked out with thousands of lights, including the Big Red lighted crab, illuminated Natty Boh, the hubcap Christmas tree, and overhead trains.
This FREE, not-to-miss event is in its 72nd year. Be sure to check the website here for any updates.
- Where: Hampden — 720 West 34th Street, Baltimore
- When: November 24, 2018 – January 1, 2019
- Times: 6pm – 11pm every night, except on December 24 and 31, when the lights will be on all night
- This well-known show is very popular. Check here for where to park.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free & cheap events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter
You may also be interested in:
- Enjoy a Holiday Bazaar & Tea at The Cloisters
- German-inspired Christmas Village returns to Baltimore
- AVAM’s annual Bazaart holiday market returns
- Free jewelry making workshops
- 18 Free (or Cheap) things to do with the kids in Baltimore
- Baltimore on the Cheap’s Calendar of Events