The annual Merry Mart brings together a diverse mix of high-quality handmade arts and crafts by local artisans. This is an excellent opportunity to find some unique gifts for the holidays and shop local!
There will be clothing, handbags, accessories, ceramics, soaps, children’s’ toys, jewelry, mixed media and great art to choose from. Don’t Sass Me Soy, Geeky Chic Knits and Artist Matt Muirhead are just a few of the artisan vendors who will be at Merry Mart this year. Kids can enjoy a free drop-in arts workshop from 12pm to 5pm.
- Where: Creative Alliance — 3134 Eastern Ave, Baltimore
- When: Sunday, December 2
- Time: 11am – 5pm (Children’s’ drop-in arts workshop is 12pm – 5pm)
- Cost: Free
About Creative Alliance
Creative Alliance builds neighborhood engagement as a cultural hub anchored in Highlandtown. The organization offers family-friendly festivals, ethnic arts workshops, world music dance parties, and more to serve diverse communities and give them a platform to share their cultures with broad audiences. As part of its mission, Creative Alliance works with community members and partners to promote vibrancy and a sense of community in Baltimore’s most diverse neighborhood.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter!
You may also like:
- Vintage Jewelry and Accessories Sale begins Nov. 29
- Baltimore Vintage Flea Holiday Sip & Shop
- Holiday Sip and Shop at The Shops at Kenilworth
- 60 gift card bonus offers for 2018
- German Christmas Village returns to Baltimore