The Annual Holiday Poinsettia Display at Rawlings Conservatory & Botanical Gardens opens December 1, 2018 and runs through December 30.
This year’s show features many crowd-favorite poinsettias from prior years, as well as some exciting new cultivars, in a setting that celebrates sweets, treats, and the holiday season.
In addition to the traditional red, there will be orange, pink with splashes of white and variegated. Winter Rose, Ruby Frost, Ice Punch, Gold Rush, Polar Bear, and Red Glitter are just a few of the spectacular varieties of poinsettias that are on display, complete with a grand decorated tree.
There will also be many varieties of poinsettias available for sale throughout the show. The gift shop will also have books, cards and house plants available for sale.
- Where: Rawlings Conservatory & Botanical Gardens — 3100 Swann Drive, Baltimore
- When: Wednesday through Sunday, from December 1 – 30 (Santa arrives on Sunday, December 2 at 1:30pm)
- Hours: 10am – 4pm
- Cost: A $5 per person donation is requested
Plants & People Sunday Programs
Every Sunday from 1:30pm – 3:30pm, the Rawlings Conservatory & Botanical Gardens holds a Plants & People program. This program is open to the public and is free (donations are always appreciated). The programs are interactive, informal and experiential opportunities for visitors to learn about plants, Baltimore gardening, and the conservatory environment. Each week is geared towards a different age group.
Check out the schedule for December:
Other articles you may like:
- Baltimore-area restaurants open Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- 4 comedy acts and magic shows (at half price!) you can catch right in Baltimore
- Kwanzaa Celebration on December 29
- Free museum admission with Museums on Us
- 18 free (or cheap) things to do with kids in Baltimore
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free and cheap events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.