Enjoy holiday shopping in elegant surroundings. On November 23 and 24, The Cloisters is holding its Holiday Bazaar & Tea. This annual event features local and regional artisans selling handmade items inside the historic Cloisters castle, so visitors can find unique gifts while taking in the beautiful interior and exterior of this authentic Gothic manor house.
The bazaar is free to attend and shop. If you’d like to attend the Tea, it is $30. Reservations for the tea can be made by contacting the Cloisters directly at 410-821-7448.
- Where: The Cloisters — 10440 Falls Rd., Lutherville, MD
- When: Friday, November 23 & Saturday, November 24
- Hours: Friday 12pm – 5pm | Saturday 11am – 4pm
- Tea Times: Friday: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm | Saturday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Cost: Free – $30 (for the tea)
About The Cloisters:
The Cloisters represents the life’s work of Sumner A. Parker (1881-1946) and his wife G. Dudrea Parker (1883-1972), who dared to dream of constructing an authentic Gothic manor house in the Maryland countryside. The Parkers spent the decades between their 1905 marriage and the outbreak of World War II working towards this goal. Settled high on a hill in Lutherville among 60 acres of secluded woods, The Cloisters reflects the beauty and grandeur of medieval Europe, with delicately carved wood, exquisitely detailed stained glass, and ornately designed wrought iron. For more information, visit The Cloisters website.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter!
You may also be interested in:
- Calendar of Events from Baltimore on the Cheap
- Half-price ticket deals for the Baltimore Area
- 18 Free (or Cheap) things to do with the kids in Baltimore
- Printable Grocery Coupons