Peabody Heights Brewery is hosting a handmade gifts market December 6th. The market is a fundraiser for Women’s Advocacy Coalition: Baltimore, a volunteer-operated organization that serves at-risk women and girls in Baltimore.
This is a great opportunity to shop local for holiday gifts, such as stocking stuffers, toys, jewelry, art, homegoods and ornaments while enjoying some grub from a local food truck and a craft brew from Peabody Heights.
- Where: Peabody Heights Brewery — 401 East 30th Street, Baltimore
- When: December 6
- Time: 6pm – 9:30pm
- Cost: Free to attend
The brewery is located near the neighborhoods of Charles Village and Waverly in Baltimore City on the site of Old Oriole Park and is a locally-owned brewer of independent craft beers.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free & cheap events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
You may also be interested in:
- Holiday Sip and Shop at The Shops at Kenilworth
- Merry Mart 2018
- German-inspired Christmas Village returns to Baltimore
- 60 gift card bonus offers for 2018
- Holiday Light Displays and Christmas tree lighting ceremonies in the Baltimore area