If you’re a fan of the King of Pop’s music, you won’t want to miss Who’s Bad. The world’s longest-running Michael Jackson tribute band stages a multimedia celebration of everything MJ at the Baltimore Soundstage on Friday, February 2.
Who’s Bad has awed even the skeptics, selling out nearly 50 venues in the United Kingdom including London’s O2 in December of 2010, the venue where the King of Pop was slated to end his career with a 50-show “This Is It” concert series. Michael Jackson’s longtime friend and manager Frank DiLeo even proclaimed after Who’s Bad show in Nashville, TN, “the show was great….Michael would have been proud!”
Whether you idolized the Jackson 5, fell in love to Human Nature, or learned to moonwalk to Billie Jean, Who’s Bad is THE ULTIMATE music-and-dance driven Michael Jackson homage, this is the show to see.
- Where: Baltimore Soundstage — 124 Market Place; Baltimore
- When: Friday, February 2
- Time: 8pm
- Cost: $20
- Discounted tickets: $10 Get your tickets here
Find more half-price tickets here.
Other articles you may like:
- AMC Theatres Stubs program offers savings
- 8 things to do with the kids this winter around Baltimore
- Baltimore area restaurant deals for this week
- Free museum admission with Museums on Us
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter