Kick off your summer weekends with live music, kids’ activities, food trucks, bar service and some community socializing. Every second Friday from May through September the Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore is hosting Free Summer Socials along the Waterfront at West Shore Park. Don’t forget a blanket!
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
- Where: West Shore Park — 401 Light Street, Baltimore
- When: May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10 & September 14
- Time: 5pm – 8pm
- Cost: Free
- May 11: Vertigo Red
- June 8: Loose Ties
- July 13: What’s Next
- August 10: Charm City Riffs
- September 14: Kelly Bell Band
About Waterfront Partnership:
Waterfront Partnership is the proud steward of Baltimore’s crown jewel, its Inner Harbor and Waterfront. We’re lean, nimble and effective; the only organization that wakes up every day, rolls its sleeves up and gets to work on new ways we can make Baltimore’s Waterfront even more active, attractive and appealing. We’re the hosts who greet visitors, the creators of programs and promotions and managers of our beautiful parks. We encourage investment in Baltimore’s most celebrated asset, so it can continue to grow, to serves as a place of pride and the place where Baltimoreans come together to recreate and to celebrate. For more information, visit www.waterfrontpartnership.org.
Other articles you may like:
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with Kids in Baltimore
- Free Brews & Views Summer Concert Series
- Free outdoor movies around Baltimore 2018
- National Aquarium Half-Price Friday Nights