If you’re ready for a laugh, check out “A Serious Exploration of St. Patrick Using Comedy.” The Baltimore Improv Group (BIG) celebrates this St. Paddy’s Day in unique fashion: A serious historical review of the day’s namesake through the use of comedy. Lots of audience interaction and tickets are absolutely FREE!
- Where: The BIG Theater – 1727 N. Charles Street, Baltimore
- When: Saturday March 17 and March 24
- Time: 8pm
- Cost: Free
- Register here
About Baltimore Improv Group
The Baltimore Improv Group is dedicated to advancing the art of improvisational theatre in the greater Baltimore area through performance, instruction, and outreach. Baltimore Improv Group (BIG) now celebrates our 14th Season of bringing comedy to Baltimore. In 2004, Mike Subelsky started biking around town and putting up flyers, and a robust four people became the first members of BIG. In the decade since, BIG now supports 64 improvisors who perform regularly at The BIG Theater in the Station North Arts & Entertaiment District. BIG prides itself on high quality short and long-form formats based on the principles of listen, agree, and add.
Other articles you may like:
- Great Free Attractions in Baltimore
- The Children’s Playhouse of Maryland presents Seussical Jr.
- 9 hilarious comedy acts (at half price) you can catch right in Baltimore
- The Book Thing, where all the books are free
- 7 free (or cheap) things to do with kids in Baltimore this Spring
- Baltimore area restaurant deals for this week
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter