The annual Waterfront Wellness series returns on May 26, 2018. Locals and visitors can work out for free against the backdrop of the Inner Harbor with some of Baltimore’s popular fitness studios.
(If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.)
Enjoy free fitness classes every weekend through September 16, 2018. Plus, there will be an incentive program featuring one month passes to participating gyms.
All skill levels are welcome. Just bring a mat and water and experience an exhilarating or relaxing exercise class while overlooking the beautiful Baltimore waterfront. Follow Waterfront Partnership on Facebook to get the latest information regarding class changes or cancellations.
Here’s the schedule:
- 7 am: Yoga with Brick Bodies
- 8 am: Bootcamp with XPF
- 9 am: Dance 2 Fitness with XPF
- 7 am: Vinyasa All Levels Yoga with Yogaworks
- 8 am: Family Yoga with Yogaworks
- 9am: Beginner Running with Charm City Run
- Where: West Shore Park – 401 Light Street, Baltimore
- When: Saturdays & Sundays, May 26 – September 16
- Times: 7am – 9am
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Register here for classes and to earn the incentive reward.
- Parking: not available on-site, but there is street parking on Key Highway and many parking garages located around the harbor.
The Waterfront Wellness series, designed to make health and wellness easy for the local Baltimore community, is brought to you by Waterfront Partnership of Baltimore and Medifast®.
Other articles you may like:
- Summer Movie Clubhouse at Cinemark: 10 kids’ films for $5
- Free Brews & Views Summer Concert Series
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with Kids in Baltimore
- Free Family Fun Day kicks of for the Summer on May 19
- National Aquarium Half-Price Friday Nights