Save money on the United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Marathon and Half Marathon, which takes place on closed DC streets to benefit several charities.
- $89.99 (instead of $131.48) for one registration in the half marathon on Saturday, March 11, 2017
- $99.99 (instead of 141.48) for one registration in the marathon on Saturday, March 11, 2017
All participants receive the following:
- Admission to the finish line festival and post-race concert
- Admission to the two-day Health & Fitness Expo
- Technical participant T-shirt
- Gear Check bag
- Exclusive finisher’s medal
- Complimentary post-race beer (21+)
- The Run: a marathon or half-marathon on the closed streets of DC, livened up with bands playing along the way and cheering squads keeping spirits high
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll: In addition to the local acts along the course, the event caps off with a headlining set from The Family Stone, performing hits such as “Dance to the Music” and “Everyday People”
- The Causes: Since 1998, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon runners have raised more than $310 million for such charities as the Edith Sanford Breast Center, the American Association for Cancer Research, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, the PCDH19, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the Next Step Foundation.
The post Discounts on United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Marathon appeared first on Washington, D.C. On The Cheap.