Here’s what you’ll enjoy:
- Local eats: from raw oysters and crab cakes to cheese plates, enjoy grub from more than two dozen of Baltimore’s local restaurants and food trucks
- Live music: dance the day away while enjoying tunes from local bands
- Learning experiences: top Baltimore chefs and mixologists show guests the preparation of summer eats and cocktails in educational cooking and drink demos
- Kid-friendly: family area with toys, games, and face painting ensures little ones are involved with the festivities while parents and family sip wine and drinks; kids 16 and under enter free with a paying adult
- A good cause: a portion of proceeds benefits local non-profits
- Where: Canton Waterfront Park — 3001 Boston Street, Baltimore
- When: June 16
- Time: 12pm – 7pm (VIP admission is at 11am)
- Regular price: $15 – $89
- Discounted price: $8 – $85 Get your discount tickets here.
General admission includes entry and a souvenir wine glass, with food and wine available for purchase at the event. You can also spring for the Wine Tasting & Food ticket, which includes 15 wine tastings, 10 restaurant tickets and a swag bag. If you’re in the mood to splurge, snag a VIP ticket, which adds exclusive access to the VIP tent with guaranteed seating and a private hosted bar all night long. Please note: Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of severe, inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled for Sunday, June 17, 2018.
Find more half-price ticket deals here.
Other articles you may like:
- Free Outdoor Movies around Baltimore 2018
- Enjoy Dinner & Dancing on an Inner Harbor Cruise at a great discount
- Free Brews & Views Summer Concert Series begins in June
- Free Summer Social at West Shore Park
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with Kids in Baltimore