We Baltimoreans love our seafood – from Maryland blue crabs and shrimp salad to crab cakes and oysters, we have plenty of local restaurants serving up our favorites. Get your fill at this year’s 5th Annual Baltimore Seafood Festival on Saturday, September 15 at the Canton Waterfront Park. In addition to all the restaurants serving up delicious seafood dishes, there will be demonstrations, musical entertainment, kids’ activities.
- Where: Canton Waterfront Park – 3001 Boston Street, Baltimore
- When: September 15
- Time: 12pm – 7pm
- Regular Price: $15 – $99
- Discounted Price: $7.50 – $89 Get your discount tickets here
General admission includes entry and a souvenir glass, with food and drink tickets available for purchase at the event for $1 per ticket. You can also spring for the Food & Drink Ticket or the B’More Crabby ticket which includes more. If you’re in the mood to splurge, snag a VIP ticket, which adds early entrance and bottomless mimosas, bagels and pastries from 11am to 12pm in the VIP tent, open bar, one half dozen premium male crabs and 10 restaurant tickets. Please note: Tickets are non-refundable.
Find more half-price ticket deals here.
Other articles you may like:
- Free Outdoor Movies around Baltimore 2018
- Free Brews & Views Summer Concert Series
- Free Summer Social at West Shore Park
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with Kids in Baltimore
- Rhythm & Reels 2018: a full lineup of movies and concerts