Dining at SONIC Drive-In is like traveling back in time, with its ordering bays and servers on skates. Even though the prices aren’t from the 50s, you can still find significant savings at the fast-food chain. Here are 7 great deals you can always find at SONIC Drive-In:
- Tuesday Night Special: Get 50% off cheeseburgers every Tuesday from 5 p.m. to closing.
- Half-Price Shakes: They offer 50% off shakes after 8 p.m. With the deal, get a shake from about $1 to $3, depending on the type and size. The promo typically runs from mid-March to late August.
- Morning Drink Stop: Before you head to work or school in the morning, stop by and quench your thirst. They offer large sodas, teas and slushes for 99¢ each before 10 a.m. They also offer specialty large drinks for $1.49.
- Happy Hour: Need an afternoon pick-me-up? The chain offers a daily happy hour with 50% off drinks and slushes from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Snack Time: In addition to its Happy Hour drink special, snack on the cheap from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily — get a corn dog for 99¢.
- Holiday Specials: They regularly offers 50% off cheeseburgers, 50¢ corn dogs, half-price ice cream cones and more. The specials are tied to most holidays, big and small. (Think National Corn Dog Day, Best Friends Day, Back-to-School and more.) To be in the loop, follow them on social media (namely Twitter at @sonicdrivein) for updates on specials.
- Digital Deal: Download its app and receive a FREE slush or drink.
To review all of SONIC Drive-In’s current deals, click here.
Find a Baltimore-area SONIC Drive-In here.
The post 7 great deals at SONIC Drive-In appeared first on Living On The Cheap.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter.
Find more Food & Drink deals here.