Charm City Night Market is the first-ever free outdoor block party in Baltimore’s Chinatown. The event coincides with the Lunar Mid-Autumn Festival. There will be musical acts, artists, local food vendors, storytellers, and a soju/sake/beer garden – all on an historic block of Baltimore’s Chinatown.
If you’d like to splurge, you can purchase VIP tickets, where you can enjoy an Asian American lounge with light bites from Kaliwa DC and a specialty craft cocktail bar by Alex Dang of Ida B’s Table and Gina Netisingha of Wit & Wisdom.
- Where: Historic Chinatown, 200 Park Avenue, Baltimore
- When: September 22
- Time: 4pm – 11pm
- Cost: Free admission | VIP tickets are $45 per person or $88 for 2 guests RSVP or buy tickets here
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter
Other articles you may like:
- Rhythms & Reels 2018: a full lineup of free movies and concerts
- Baltimore Farmers’ Market & Bazaar 2018
- Great Free Attractions in Baltimore
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with the Kids in Baltimore