American Visionary Art Museum’s annual Bazaart holiday art market returns on November 23 and 24. Featuring hundreds of original creations by regional artists and craftspeople, including paintings, sculpture, paper crafts, metalwork, jewelry, textiles, mixed media, apparel, and more, this event is FREE to attend. Bazaar shoppers are welcome to tour the entire Jim Rouse Visionary Center for free. The rest of the museum is open 10am to 6pm and the regular admission of $9.95 to $15.95 (children 6 and under are free) applies.
- Where: American Visionary Art Museum (AVAM)
- When: November 23 & 24
- Times: Friday — 12pm – 6pm | Saturday — 10am – 6pm
- Cost: Free
If you visit the Bazaart on Saturday November 24, try out the Weekend Walk-In Workshop: Crazy Crown. Drop in anytime between 1pm – 4pm to make a crazy crown for $5. Includes all supplies and instructions. You can create a custom royal headpiece using shiny tape, faux flowers & more. No reservations necessary.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter!
You may also like:
- Enjoy a Holiday Bazaar & Tea at The Cloisters
- German-inspired Christmas Village returns to Baltimore
- Free jewelry making workshops
- 18 Free (or Cheap) things to do with the kids in Baltimore
- Baltimore on the Cheap’s Calendar of Events