To celebrate the coming of spring, Barnes & Noble is offering 50% off select new releases, bestsellers, paperbacks and kids favorites as part of its Book Haul Blowout. The sale, which includes over 400 titles, runs from Wednesday, February 27 through Monday, March 4.
Book lovers can stock up their reading collections by shopping at their local Barnes & Noble or online. In addition to receiving 50% off, when customers buy any bundle of three books they will get a free tote bag with their purchase, in-store only, while supplies last.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Some of the bestsellers that will be 50% off include:
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks
- The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Indianapolis: The True Story of the Worst Sea Disaster in U.S. Naval History and the Fifty-Year Fight to Exonerate an Innocent Man by Lynn Vincent.
Customers can also find popular Young Adult, Young Reader, and Kids’ books, including:
- Dear Evan Hansen: The Novel by Val Emmich
- The Magic Misfits by Neil Patrick Harris
- Princesses Wear Pants by Savannah Guthrie
- Welcome Little One by Sandra Magsamen
Barnes & Noble locations in the Baltimore area:
- The Power Plant — 601 E. Pratt Street, Baltimore
- The Avenue at White Marsh – 8123 Honeygo Blvd. Suite E, Baltimore
- Pikesville — 1819 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore
- Ellicott City — Long Gate Shopping Center, 4300 Montgomery Road, Ellicott City
- Mall in Columbia — 10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia
- Bel Air — Tollgate Marketplace, 620 Marketplace Drive, Bel Air
- Annapolis — 2516 Solomons Island Road, Annapolis
Find more locations here.
Check out Baltimore on the Cheap’s day-by-day calendar for more deals!