If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter
The free event showcases amazing chalk paintings created by artists right on the streets. The annual Madonnari Arts Festival celebrates the Renaissance of Baltimore’s historic Little Italy. The artists begin working on their classical and 3D contemporary works on South Hight Street on Friday, September 7. Throughout the weekend, there will be continuous live music on two stages, Italian food, wine, theater and dance performances and a children’s chalk center. There will be an art market on Saturday and Sunday.
This year’s theme is “Respect.” The Baltimore Madonnari Arts Festival 2018 was selected by Governor Hogan and the Maryland Office of Tourism to be a headliner for the State’s Maryland Summer of Music initiative.
- Where: Little Italy – South High & Fawn Streets, Baltimore
- When: September 7 – 10, 2018
- Time: Opens to the public 11am on Friday, September 7
- Cost: Free
Other articles you may like:
- Experience the first-ever Charm City Night Market
- Rhythms & Reels 2018: a full lineup of free movies and concerts
- Baltimore Farmers’ Market & Bazaar 2018
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with the Kids in Baltimore