Named one of American’s Best Farmers’ Markets by Country Living, the Baltimore Farmers’ Market & Bazaar offers a one-of-a-kind shopping experience with economical prices.
The 2018 season brings both new and returning farmers, concessionaires and bazaar vendors, and continues its “First Sunday” program, in which there is a special theme on the first Sunday of every month. “First Sundays” was started in 2017 to honor the 40th anniversary. Check out the complete list of vendors and walking tour map here.
The Baltimore Farmers’ Market & Bazaar is Maryland’s largest producers-only market. You can browse through an assortment of fresh and health foods, including fruits and vegetables, herbs, meats, such as poultry, seafood, beef, pork, lamb, bison, goat, rabbit, baked breads and pastries, organically raised and produced milk, yogurt, butter, eggs and cheese products. There are also dozens of food vendors with delicious offerings and craftspeople featuring a wide range of beautiful handmade goods.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free & cheap events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter.
- Where: Beneath the Jones Falls Expressway at Holliday & Saratoga Streets in Baltimore
- When: Sundays, April 8 through December 23
- Hours: 7am – 12pm
- Parking: Free parking for two hours between 7am-noon, compliments of Mercy Medical Center, in the Mary Catherine Bunting Garage, located at 330 Guilford Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21202. Enter through the Pleasant Street entrance and bring your ticket to the Welcome Tent to get validated. There is an attendant in the cashiers’ booth 24 hours/7 days a week who will take the validated ticket.
- Shoppers can stay in touch with the market and participating vendors all year long on Facebook and Twitter and use the hashtag #BmoreFarmersMkt.
Other articles you may like:
- Great Free Attractions in Baltimore
- Patterson Park — Free Fun for Families
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do in Baltimore
- The Book Thing, where all the books are free
Baltimore Farmers’ Market & Bazaar
E Saratoga St & Holliday St (beneath Jones Falls Expwy)
Baltimore, MD 21202