If you love boating, the Baltimore Boat Show is the place to be this week. From Thursday, January 25 to Sunday, January 28, The Baltimore Convention Center will be packed with exhibits featuring boats and everything boat-related. Hundreds of vendors will be showcasing the latest in engines, marine electronics, accessories, fishing tackle and gear, and more. There will be educational seminars (view the schedule here) and kid-friendly activities, such as the Touch-A-Boat Tour for Kids, Kids’ Create-A-Boat, and the Junior Captain’s Program. Grownups can test their boating skills at the Boating Skills Virtual Trainer, where they can take the helm and set out on a simulated boat trip to practice boating skills such as docking, pivot turns, and stopping.
Special events include:
- Super Thursday, 28 vendors will be offering discounts, drawings, and free merchandise. Check out the list here. Admission will be $5 off after 5pm on Thursday, January 25.
- The 8th Annual Crab Pickin’ Contest will be held on Friday at 6pm. Contestants can compete for prizes – the Grand Prize winner will receive a 50-inch 4K LED TV.
- Where: Baltimore Convention Center; 1 W. Pratt Street, Baltimore
- When: Thursday, January 26 – Saturday, January 27 from 10am to 8pm
Sunday, January 28 from 10am to 5pm
- Cost: $14 for adults; FREE for ages 12 and under with a paid adult admission
FREE for active military with ID
Discounted admission of $12 is available online through January 25 – purchase here
$2 off admission for seniors (65+) on Thursday, January 25
$5 off admission after 5pm on Thursday, January 25
$2 off admission for police and fire personnel on Friday, January 26
For updates, check out the Baltimore Boat Show facebook page.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter