AMC Theatres is offering two loyalty programs to help movie lovers save money.
This membership offers lots of rewards and perks, including a complimentary popcorn refill every visit, save up to $2 on tickets every Tuesday and enjoy a $5 reward every time you reach 5,000 points. You also earn 20 points for every $1 spent at the box office and concession stand — if you do the math, you’d have to spend $250 to earn a $5 reward.
Plus, get a birthday gift of a FREE large popcorn, waived online fees for four or more tickets, exclusive offers and invitations to special screenings.
For even bigger rewards and more perks, check out this program, which has an annual fee of $15. The benefits include a complimentary popcorn refill every visit, save up to $5 tickets every Tuesday, and enjoy a $5 reward every time you reach 5,000 points. Earn 100 points for every $1 spent at the box office and concession stand. You only need to spend $50 to earn a $5 reward — 5 times faster than the basic program.
Plus, get a birthday gift of a FREE large popcorn and large soft drink, waived online ticket fees, exclusive members-only offers and invitations to special screenings.
For more information about the loyalty programs, click here. You can join either online or at the box office.
There are five AMC Theater locations in the Baltimore area:
- AMC Columbia 14 — 10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia
- AMC Owings Mills 17 — 10100 Mill Run Circle, Owings Mills
- AMC Security Square 8 — 1717 N. Rolling Rd., Baltimore
- AMC White Marsh 16 — 8141 Honeygo Blvd., Baltimore
- AMC CLASSIC Churchville 7 — 2408 Churchville Rd., Bel Air
You may also like:
- Baltimore area restaurant deals for this week
- Great Free Attractions in Baltimore
- National Aquarium Half Price Friday Nights
- 8 things to do with the kids this winter around Baltimore (that won’t break the bank!)
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter