This family-oriented celebration of African American life, music and culture is taking place at Druid Hill Park on Saturday, August 11 and Sunday, August 12. There is a full schedule of live entertainment, children’s activities, arts, history, education, financial literacy, employment & job training and health & wellness events.
The event is free to the public. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, hats, sunglasses and sunscreen and enjoy the day! The Baltimore AFRAM Festival is presented by Mayor Catherine E. Pugh and Baltimore City Recreation & Parks.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter
- Where: Druid Hill Park — 3001 East Drive, Baltimore
- When: August 11 & 12, 2018
- Times: 12pm – 8pm Saturday | 12pm – 6pm Sunday
- Cost: Free
Other articles you may like:
- Free Outdoor Movies around Baltimore 2018
- Baltimore Restaurant Week Extended through August 12
- Easterns Bayside Blues, Beer and Wine Festival
- Free Summer Socials at West Shore Park
- Free Brews & Views Summer Concert Series
- Rhythms & Reels 2018: a full lineup of free movies and concerts