Gone With the Wind, one of the most beloved and well-known Best Picture movies, is celebrating its 80th anniversary on the big screen. You can enjoy this epic of the American South during the Civil War at several theaters in the Baltimore area for two days only: Thursday, February 28 and Sunday, March 3. There will be a 1pm and 6pm showing on each of these dates.
The price for each showing is around $13, with slight variations per location. You can purchase tickets online now.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
See Gone With the Wind at these Baltimore-area theaters:
- AMC Owings Mills 17 — 10100 Mill Run Circle, Owings Mills
- Towson Mall 15 — 111 East Joppa Road, Towson,
- Regal Snowden Square 14 — 9161 Commerce Center Drive, Columbia
- AMC Columbia Mall 14 — 10300 Little Patuxent Parkway, Columbia
- Egyptian 24 — 7000 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, MD
- Regal Waugh Chapel Stadium 12 & IMAX — 1419 S. Main Chapel Way, Gambrills
- Regal Bel Air Cinema 14 — 409 Constant Friendship Boulevard, Abingdon
- Regal Laurel Town Center 12 — 14716 Baltimore Avenue, Laurel
- Regal Bowie 14 — 15200 Major Lansdale Boulevard, Bowie
View the complete list of participating theaters, searchable by zip code.
You may also like:
- AMC Theatres: Stubs A-List offers 3 movies every week for low monthly fee
- AMC Theatres Stubs Program offers savings
- How to enjoy $5 Ticket Tuesdays at AMC Theatres
- 8 Superstar Ways to Save at Regal Cinemas