From now through April 8, 2018, On the Border is offering a Create Your Own Combo meal for only $5.
Here’s what you get:
- Choice of any two items from a special menu, including hand-rolled enchiladas filled with seasoned ground beef or chicken tinga topped with your choice of freshly made sauces
- Tacos, empanadas, soup and more
- Rice, beans and all the warm chips and fresh salsa you want
That’s more than 150 possible combinations! You’re certain to get the perfect meal, custom built by you at an unbeatable price.
Be sure to ask for the special $5.99 combo deal when ordering and show your server On the Border’s offer to redeem.
Tax and gratuity are not included and the offer is good for dine-in only.
There are 3 participating On the Border Restaurants in the Baltimore area:
- Canton Crossing — 3803 Boston Street, Baltimore
- Towson — 121 E Joppa Rd, Towson
- Columbia — 8230 Gateway Overlook Dr., Elkridge
Find more locations here.
Other articles you may like:
- Great Free Attractions in Baltimore
- The Book Thing, where all the books are free
- National Aquarium Half Price Friday Nights
- 7 free (or cheap) things to do with kids in Baltimore this Spring
- Free museum admission with Museums on Us
- Baltimore area restaurant deals for this week
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter