On a hot summer day, there’s nothing better than a morning at the movies to keep the kids entertained…and all in an air-conditioned theater.
Regal Entertainment Group has scheduled nine weeks of family-friendly movies at select theaters.
During its Summer Movie Express, selected G- or PG-rated movies show at 10 a.m. (at most locations) every Tuesday and Wednesday. Tickets are just $1 each.
The start dates vary by location, with most starting early to mid-June. (A portion of the proceeds benefit the Will Rogers Institute.)
This year, the flicks include:
- Week 1: The Iron Giant, Curious George
- Week 2: Despicable Me, Ice Age: Collision Course
- Week 3: Storks, Mr. Peabody & Sherman
- Week 4: Despicable Me 2, How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Week 5: The LEGO Movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Week 6: Sing, The Peanuts Movie
- Week 7: The LEGO Ninjago Movie, Ferdinand
- Week 8: Minions, The Boss Baby
- Week 9: Paddington 2, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
- Week 10: Despicable Me 3, Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Each week, both movies play on both days. First-come, first-served seating is limited to theater’s capacity. Tickets are available only at the theater box office on the day of the show.
For participating theaters nationwide, click here.
Copyright Living on the Cheap. The post $1 kid flicks this summer at Regal Cinemas appeared first on Living On The Cheap.
If you’d like to keep up with the latest deals, discounts and free events happening around Charm City, be sure to sign up for the Baltimore on the Cheap Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Other articles you may like:
- Summer Movie Clubhouse at Cinemark: 10 kids’ films for $5
- 18 Free (or Cheap) Things to Do with Kids in Baltimore
- Free Family Fun Day kicks of for the Summer on May 19
- Save on admission to the Baltimore Museum of Industry
- National Aquarium Half-Price Friday Nights